Considering the purpose and context of the organization, and the condition of the environment in which the company operates, the management of Elastx AB is committed to the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System (EMS), according to compliance obligations, by following the principles and requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
Date of version: 2016-03-06
The framework for setting environmental objectives is defined in the Environmental Manual (Internal Use)
All employees of ELASTX are acting to protect the environment by preventing and eliminating environmental pollution through:
- Continual education in order to prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources, and improve the EMS
- Continual raising of environmental awareness and promote sustainability
- Exploration of new materials with smaller environmental footprints and improvement of hazardous waste management
- Decrease of non-renewable energy consumption and replacement with renewable energy sources
- Activities that emerge from the context of the organization
- Following environmental procedures in order to decrease environmental pollution, and prevent degradation and damage to the environment
- Decrease of adverse impact on water, soil, air, and biodiversity.
- Environmental objectives must be reviewed at least once a year.
COO is responsible for communicating the Environmental Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the public.