Included in our standard platform services we monitor all infrastructure and core services 24x7 and we provide customer support 8am to 6pm CET. 24x7 customer support and monitoring of customer environments are not included in the base service but is available as an add on.
Case severity levels and response times
All incidents logged with Elastx support portal are assigned a severity level from 1 to 3 based on the impact on your business. Severity levels may be changed after initial contact and assessment of the issue made by an Elastx support engineer.The following table defines the severity levels and the targeted initial response times. Please keep in mind to clearly explain the business impact of your issue when contacting Elastx support engineers.
Level 1 - Business Critical Impact
30 minutes maximum response time. 4 hours maximum restore time.
Customer’s production server is stopped or otherwise impacted in such severe manner that the customer or its commercial end users cannot reasonably continue to work. Customer cannot resolve the issue on his or her own.
For Severity Level 1 issues, Elastx will begin work on the issue within 30 minutes of notification and will continue to process with top priority until the customer is given a fix or workaround, or the level of the issue is being downgraded. Customer resources must be made available in Severity Level 1 situations and Customer will reasonably cooperate with Elastx to resolve issue.
Severity Level 1 issues may be defined by the following characteristics:
- System hang or crash situations
- Data loss or data corruption
- Critical functionality not available
Level 2 - Significant Business Impact
1 hour maximum response time. 8 hours maximum restore time.
Important product features are unavailable with no acceptable workaround. Customer or customers end users production service on a primary production server are functioning with limited capabilities or are unstable with periodic interruptions.The software may be operating but is severely restricted.
Severity Level 2 problems may have the following characteristics:
- Product error or failure forcing a restart or recovery
- Severely degraded performance
- Functionality unavailable but the system is able to operate in a restricted fashion.
Level 3 - Minimal Business Impact
8 hour maximum response time. 48 hours maximum restore time.
Severity Level 3 problems may have the following characteristics:
- Error message with workaround
- Minimal performance degradation
- Incorrect product behavior with minor impact
- Questions on product functionality or configuration
- General requests for advice on product usage
- Clarification on product documentation or release notes
- Product enhancement requests